Thursday, July 23, 2009

We've got real estate leads for you!

"“I’ve been using Craigslist to market my properties for over 10 years. It worked so well for me that I decided to start marketing other real estate agents and brokers just like me.”

We’re Realty Business Services, the pioneers in lead generation. We’re a national lead generation provider and we’ve been servicing the real estate industry for over a decade.

Give us a call today and tell us what type of lead you need and how often you want your phone to ring and we’ll do the rest. We’re marketing professionals who will specialize in generating leads for you on Craigslist and we’ll help you market your properties too.

All you have to do is call and inquire about our programs. Just call us today to find out about our current promotion.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment